Happy Thursday all! Here are my fab five of the week:
1. Labor Day Holiday: Who doesn’t love a Monday off from work (especially when it’s not due to a possible hurricane or tropical storm). Are you planning a weekend getaway with your day off? If so, check out these 11 Labor Day locations.
2. New Google Logo: Have you noticed that the Google logo changed this week? Apparently not everyone is happy about it…not everyone likes change. 9,500 comments were left on the Google blog as well as tons of social media posts. What do you think about it?
3. Scarface Returns: A remake of the popular movie is coming Summer 2016 – 32 years after if first debuted. The best news – Leonardo DiCaprio will be playing the infamous role of Tony Montana. I don’t even know if I can picture it…can you?
4. Watch Hulu without Ads: This is very exciting for me since I watch Hulu A LOT! They recently announced a commercial-free plan for only $11.99/month. Not too shabby if you ask me. It’s very annoying that on Hulu you can even fast forward through the commercials. Someone’s getting her Hulu upgraded this weekend!
5. Teen Pranks Parents: This is hysterical. A teen from Michigan changed one word in his parents’ phones and got them good! Check out the full story and find out if his parents took it well or grounded him for life.