Maybe because we have been working on PR for a new film, but I am all about pop culture news this week. So, in honor, here are the top pop stories on my mind today.
1. And the winner is…Emmy Nominations are in! Game of Thrones, Grace & Frankie, Orange is the New Black – Did you favorites make the list? Who are you hoping will take home a trophy?
2. #TrumpYourCat. Do you have a cat? Have you Trumped your cat yet? Gotta love the Internet. Trump deserves it, and this is just darn funny. It makes me laugh. Hard.
3. You Go, Girl. Caitlyn Jenner was stunning last night in a Versace gown and gave a beautiful, touching speech in acceptance of the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the Espys. Congratulations, Caitlyn!
4. Three is the Loneliest Number. No one likes being a third wheel. Unless it makes you Instagram famous, which is exactly what happened to this “third wheel” who made the most of the situation. Too funny!
5. Play On. This is a really great list of 18 Cool Things To Do With Google. You can play Atari games. Let’s start with that. Beyond games, Google now has specific sections to help you plan a wedding, translate foreign characters, and a hell of a lot more that I never knew about. Check it out!