Wow this has been a hell of a week. From a tragic movie theater shooting in Lafayette to leprosy infected armadillos in Florida, the Mugsy minds have been buzzing. Where to even begin today? Below are just five of the many, many things we have been chatting about. Don’t forget to comment below and tell us what is on YOUR mind too!
1. I Shall Call It Earth 2. A new planet similar to Earth was found by NASA in the Milky Way. They think it could be a habitable “cousin planet” to Earth. Let the space travel begin!
2. New All-Stars. After 98 years of success with their style, Converse has come out with their first new sneaker design. The only sneakers I own are All Stars so this is pretty exciting. What do you think?
3. The Most Fruitful of All. Syracuse Professor and local artist Sam Van Aken has designed a tree that is a hybrid, able to bear 40 different types of fruit. The video is amazing. Check it out!
4. Tequila Time! Tequila is the Mugsy PR drink of choice and today is #NationalTequilaDay! Enjoy your drinks (responsibly) and don’t forget to drunk comment! Way better than drunk texting, and we love to hear from you!
5. Is There A Singing Spell? Daniel Radcliffe at karaoke singing Eminem’s “Slim Shady” with his girlfriend. Is there anything better than Harry Potter rapping? I think not. We have a funny feeling there may have been some tequila involved here too…lol.