It’s amazing what catches your eye…things that entertain the masses, things that make you think or things that make you smile. Today, I have a little bit of everything. Take a look:
1. CAPTCHA a Quote: I never really payed attention to the websites where I have to confirm I’m “not a robot” when I purchase tickets, sign up for a new subscription somewhere or send an evite. This time, though, it was different…and clever. Talk about a new way to advertise!
2. Cats Still Trending: Who doesn’t love a cute cat…NO ONE! Lovable cat videos and pictures will always be trending and that’s fine by me!
3. Restaurant: Impossible in South Florida: We are so excited for the upcoming show of Restaurant: Impossible on Wednesday, April 29th! The family-run restaurant Gigi’s Music Cafe will be featured so be sure to set your DVRs!
4. A Fuller House: I grew up with Full House and can’t wait for the Fuller House Netflix series. There are still a lot of negotiations going on with the original cast, but I will still be interested to compare the two. I’m sure you’ll hear from me again once it airs!
5. Post #ThirstyThursday: Raise your hand if you’ve ever gone out WAY past your bedtime on a Thursday night because it’s ladies night, industry night or a good time with great people! If you can relate, you’ll love this post from BuzzFeed: 75 Thoughts Everyone Has When Hungover at Work.
Enjoy your weekend & we’ll catch up with you soon!