My favorite season is DEFINITELY summer! That’s right…I love summer in Florida. For me, every weekend is about hitting the pool or beach, riding with the top down and sipping on summer-inspired cocktails at restaurants along the beach and intracoastal.
This summer, I’ve vowed to do more than my usual routine (even though it doesn’t get old for me). I want to take more advantage of Florida in the Summer. In case you need a little inspiration for your summer (at least when it’s not pouring outside), take a look at my summer bucket list below.
- Visit a natural spring in Florida
- Pedal power my Summer by booking a Cycle Party tour with friends and family
- Ride my bicycle more around town
- Make my way to Miami more and visit unique locations like Concrete Beach Brewery
- Write more (see…I started already!)
- Go hair-free with Body Details to make Summer fun even easier
What do you want to accomplish this summer?