April seems to have breezed by and here we are facing May 1 already, and season is about to begin.
Whereas many businesses in South Florida slow down as summer approaches, some of the various industries we at Mugsy work within – marine, entertainment / film, and luxury lifestyle/ travel are just picking up.
There are some big things happening in May for Mugsy clients. Take a look at the wonderful madness of the month!
- From May 7-11 our team will be at the Bentonville Film Festival with the amazing film Once Upon a River, having its Directorial Debut at the festival. SO excited to visit B.F.F. for the first time!
- Concrete Beach Brewery is celebrating their Anniversary Week AND American Craft Beer Week in May – which you know means BIG parties and an even bigger beer release! Click HERE for ALL the info on the Anniversary Week Fun!
- B.C. Tacos will have their new MF Taco (monthly featured) debuting tomorrow, along with a Coral Springs themed contest we are excited to launch.
- Body Details is opening multiple new locations in the South Florida area and has an announcement we can’t talk about yet, but it is a big one!
- Author Chris Clews has book number two coming and Author Alan Taffel has just about completed book three so there will be some summer releases coming down the line too!
- Field of Flowers has approved some incredible summer integrations and experiential activities that we are in the midst of putting together. Come into the shop in May and check out the FlowerBar every Wednesday and Saturday morning – A NEW KIND OF HAPPY HOUR.
- Patrick Knowles just launched a brand new website and has two new projects we are thrilled to represent this summer. Stay tuned for some fun video pieces coming in May for this luxury design firm.
Of course, these are just our clients with news for May as of today. With the speed in which PR, social media and experiential marketing changes, by mid-May, there will be more to report from these clients and more!