Mugsy’s entertaining and educational presentation topics for 2020 include:
- Managing the Media Landscape – How to meet, greet, pitch and be LOVED by the media
- So You Got a Media Hit….Now What? How to extend visibility for your brand
- Social with Soul – Stay authentic and keep social media from feeling soul sucking
- Social Success – Ten Tips guaranteed to improve your social media conversions
- Social Media Advocacy – How to amplify your voice for a cause
- New Views – How-to define and attract untapped markets
- Getting Handsy – The importance of experiential marketing in your publicity mix
- Experiential Marketing for a New Generation – What to do when your audience is already bored before showing up
- Creativity Consultations – How to add personality to pitches, posts and potential event activations.
We can custom design keynote speeches, hands-on workshops and our packaged seminars to fit your brand’s needs. Contact us for pricing, bookings and more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at Mugsy PR, we know the value and importance of blogging. It’s a great way to educate the world while taking some time for yourself…that’s how I look at my blogging time anyway. Are you having trouble getting started or finding yourself stuck in a blogging rut? Take a look at our 5 easy steps for getting started – or back on track!
- What About What You Like: No one says you have to walk about a “certain” topic. Write about what you like and what you know about and then share it with the world!
- Start Small and Grow: If you’re just getting started, write a couple posts and share it with your close friends first. Once you find your rhythm and voice, you can then share on social media, Linked In, forums, etc.
- Sharing is Caring: Here’s the deal (and what was the hardest thing I had to learn), people want to know about the blogger. Share information about yourself. You don’t have to tell your deepest, darkest secrets, but a little information goes a long way to building your audience.
- Think Mobile: While sometimes it makes good sense to have some longer blog pieces, the truth of the matter is that most people research, read and work (at least a majority of the time) from their phones. I won’t go as far to say keep it simple stupid, but I will say you should think of how much you would want to read from your mobile device.
- Create a CTA: You don’t have to always be selling, but there should always be some form of a call to action. Even a question to be considered should always be left on the mind of your readers.
Now it’s time to get started! Start your blog and start thinking, writing and sharing with the world!
It’s official…Mugsy’s on the Move again! Next week, we’ll be speaking at the NoBe Mixer in Miami Beach at Roni’s By The Ocean!
Emily and I will be talking about how to brand your company so it properly reflects what you do and your company personality. If you know anything about us, we’ll be adding our own Mugsy flair to the seminar…per usual!
It’s free to attend so be sure to register today! Email Mixer@FloridaBusinessWorkshops.com or go to the Florida Business Workshops website to register.
We’ll see you there!
When I first started Mugsy, I wanted it to be a representation of who I was and what I loved. That was how we ended up with a PR firm that is professional with a cheeky edge and a bit of a vintage feel (with a healthy dose of pink of course).
When we work with startups we tell them the same thing – try to infuse your business branding with a bit of YOU. Obviously keep it relevant to your company, but just a hint of your own style of personality can go a long way in making you truly FEEL the brand. And isn’t that the point of branding? To make people feel something when they think of you and your company. Below are three examples of people and companies that have done a great job at personalizing their branding and it has gone a long way for them. How have you let your true self shine through for your brand?
P. Diddy / Ciroc
Richard Branson / Virgin
Apple / Mac